INSIDE: We’re all experiencing a world-wide crisis right now, and it’s scary. Fear is all around us and rightfully so. But you can discover how to feel calm throughout all of this craziness, and I’ll show you how!
Hey ladies! I know a lot of your lives just got a whole lot more hectic and stressful with everything taking place right now.
You’re probably juggling trying to work from home while homeschooling your children and trying not to freak out about what this pause in our lives means. Or, you’ve been laid off and you’re stressed about money.
Plus, you probably have fears around the virus itself and whether it will affect you or your loved ones.
That’s why I want to share some thoughts that just might ease your mind (and your sanity).
Here’s a Quick Look at What’s in This Article
Knowing How to Feel Calm During This Crisis Starts With These Thoughts>>
Everything is as it Should Be>>
The Entire World is in This Together>>
We Need to Change the Collective Consciousness>>
All of Nature is Interdependent>>
The World as we Know it is Changing (for the Better)>>
Love is the Answer>>
Positive News About This Trying Time>>
Evidence of These Changes>>
What I’m Doing With This Information>>
5 Steps You Can Take for How to Stay Calm During This Time>>
Knowing How to Feel Calm During This Crisis Starts With These Thoughts…
Everything is As it Should Be
Below, I’m going to share some videos with you that validated this idea for me. I strongly suggest you watch them. I think they will bring you a deep sense of calm about the whole thing.
They certainly have for me, and I want that for you.
The Entire World is in This Together
There’s not a soul on the earth that isn’t being affected by this. Think about that! That’s just amazing and it demonstrates that this is definitely a special event that is here to be a catalyst for world change.
That change starts with you and me.
We Need to Change the Collective Consciousness
The collective consciousness is the overall social atmosphere resulting from the thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors of the individuals within a community or society.
Superstring Theory and M-theory have determined that a unified field exists, which is what makes the collective consciousness possible. According to quantum physicist, John Hagelin…
“What we’ve discovered at the foundation of the universe is a universal field where all the forces and particles of nature are united as one… Since the unified field is an all-pervading field at the basis of consciousness and matter, when unity is enlivened in the individual, unity is enlivened everywhere. This is a field effect of consciousness.”John Hagelin
According to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, “All occurrences of violence, negativity, conflicts, crises or problems in any society are just the expression of the build-up of stress in collective consciousness. When the level of stress becomes too acute, it erupts into crime, violence, war and social disorder.”
Right now, the collective consciousness is one of fear, and rightfully so. Although it’s understandable that everyone is experiencing fear, it’s imperative that we shift that consciousness so that we can see a positive world change.
How can we shift that collective consciousness?
By focusing on love and getting out of fear.
When it comes to the collective, one person really does matter. If you and I break away from the norm, others will follow us, and then more and more people will do the same.
That will create a counter-collective, and we can tip the scales when that happens. The shift won’t even be conscious to many people; they will just subconsciously feel a shift within them because they are part of the universal field. It just needs to hit critical mass where a certain amount of people in various parts of the world start thinking differently for it to spread.
From there, positive change is possible. If the collective remains fearful, the change will be negative. The world literally needs you to be positive right now.
All of Nature is Interdependent
Due to the universal field of consciousness, every element of nature is influenced by each other. A crisis like this one is the result of us being incongruent with nature.
According to Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Eduation & Research Institute, “If we could shift our concern away from our bodies to concern for society as a whole, then we would discover a whole new dimension of collective wisdom, intelligence, attainment, and experience a harmonious and happy life in balance with nature.”
The World As We Know it is Changing (for the Better)
The time for change is finally upon us! I can feel it and after you watch the videos I’ve included below, you’ll come to understand what I am talking about.
In the spiritual industry, I’ve been hearing for over a decade about the Age of Aquarius and that the energies are shifting, yada, yada, yada. But I didn’t feel it, and I certainly didn’t see it. Honestly, it was getting pretty frustrating for me, and I started to doubt if the spiritual people I was following were just out of their minds.
We were due for this shift in 2012, which is why people thought the world was going to end. But it didn’t happen. Then, we were due for it again in 2016, but again it didn’t happen. Now, it is finally happening!
Why did it take so long?
It’s because we weren’t ready. If the shift would have happened at any other time in the past, we would have destroyed ourselves. This crisis is here to end the world as we know it, and now we are ready to bring it into being.
That is why I have no fear now, because it would not be happening now if we weren’t ready for the positive shift that is about to come out of it.
This virus is part of a Divine plan, and it has been sent to us as a reset button. From this point forward, the world will never be the same. And that’s a really good thing.
What positive changes are coming our way?
- Working Together – We will shift to an attitude of working together instead of simply being concerned for ourselves.
- Family Values – Our inherent values and beliefs are about to change. Family life is being forced to the forefront.
- Environment – A greater respect for the environment is coming and we will learn to be congruent with it.
- Personal Growth – We will grow in leaps and bounds during this time if we give in and allow this to change us for the better. We are being called to rise above this, and if you can do that, your life will transform for the better.
- Spirituality – We are being called to bring spirit back into our lives. Whatever spirituality means to you, now is the time to let it in.
- Self-Care – This is also a time when we are being forced to take back our self care. It’s time to rest, recharge, care for our health, and bring serenity into your mind, body, and spirit.
- Empowerment – Too many of us feel disempowered in our lives. This crisis will remind us just how powerful we are, and a lot of that will come from remembering that we have the power to manifest health, wealth, freedom, and peace just with our consciousness.
We lose when we are living for ourselves. By living responsibly and placing the greater good above our desires, we play a positive role in the interconnectivity of life. The new collective consciousness that is being birthed will bring a correction that will put an end to so much of the negativity in the world, and that will be our reward.
Love is the Answer
If you remember nothing else from this whole article, remember this: It all comes down to love. There is absolutely nothing that can conquer love. If you focus on bringing more love into your life and being love, your fear will dissolve and you will be a force for love and light in the world.
Positive News About This Trying Time
My beautiful spiritual business coach, Rachel Claire, shared the following videos and articles with me, and I wanted to pass them on to you because they are what is keeping me sane right now.
They have gotten me completely out of fear and have moved me into going with the flow, feeling hopeful for an incredible future, and enjoying this break in the daily grind.
DON’T MISS the actionable steps I added below these videos too!
Whether you believe in astrology, numerology, and galactic intervention or not, I implore you to open you mind to these videos. I think you’ll be amazed by them.
Astrological & Numerology Point of View
When I started watching this video, I almost clicked out of it because it’s on the longer side and I wasn’t sure I’d get much value out of it, but my God was I wrong.
- You’ll learn how the alignment of the planets right now is coinciding with this crisis, as well as how the coming alignments will carry us toward a future of harmony.
- You’ll learn why this crisis is like a reset, a cleanse, and a leaving of the past behind.
- You’ll learn the numerological meaning of the name of the virus, which is pretty astounding.
- You’ll learn the spirituality of why the main countries in this crisis are keys.
- And much more.
A MUCH Bigger & More Universal Point of View
I need to warn you that if you don’t believe in astral travel or galactic beings, you’re gonna think this one is a little nutty, HOWEVER, please watch it anyway. This is a short video and it’s so worth it.
- You’ll discover that there is a whole universal plan to this crisis, and that those who are helping to facilitate it are extremely calm because it’s all going according to plan (a positive outcome).
- You’ll learn more about the fact that our planet is undergoing a “system cleanse.”
- It touches on whether or not this virus was man-made, when it was made, and what the intent was for putting it out there.
- It tells us that we are strong enough to boost our immune systems with our intentions.
- You’ll learn what the best things are for us to do at this time.
- You’ll discover what the positive take is on all of this.
Explaining the 5G Connection
In this 10 minute video, Dr. Thomas Cowan, VP of the Physicians Association for Anthroposophical Medicine, talks about the fact that viruses are excretions of a poisoned cell.
You’ll learn about how 5G technology and what we are doing to the environment play a huge role in all of this, and you’ll also notice that he suggests we all work on our spirituality.
Another Spiritual Perspective
Here is an article about how this crisis affects our spiritual awakening. It comes from a different perspective (looking at the molecular makeup of the virus). It’s definitely worth reading.
A Positive Message About How Everything is Changing
In this video, she talks about how we are being asked to dismantle what we believe is real. Our behaviors are changing radically, and our emotions are different as well. The entire planet is feeling fear and that is affecting us. This video inspires you rise above that fear.
Another Astrological Video
Here’s another video about the astrological aspects of all of this. If you were intrigued by the first astrological video I shared, this will give you some additional information to chew on.
What All of This Means
If you took the time to watch and read these perspectives, you probably noticed that while they all come from different people, the message is really the same. We are the virus, and this is the time for us to correct it.
Evidence of These Changes
And the amazing thing is how quick and easy it seems like we’ll be able to correct it. In just a few short months, all of this has already happened:
- The water in the Venice canals is so clear that you can see down to the bottom.
- The smog over China has cleared.
- People that were quarantined in Wuhan can hear birds chirping outside their windows for the first time because there isn’t any noise pollution.
- A gym trainer in Spain held a fitness class from a rooftop and people participated from their balconies all around him.
- Italians are singing from their balconies to lift each other up.
- A local restaurant in my backyard called the Hatboro Dish took in food donations and has been serving free takeout meals for the community.
- After eating at Irma’s in Houston, a couple left a $9400 tip for all of the staff so that their families could eat over the next two weeks.
What I’m Doing With This Information
- I’m enjoying this break from the norm of life.
- I’m getting things done around the house that I don’t usually have time for.
- I’m enjoying the kids more instead of always being so focused on trying to get my work done.
- I’m working on myself and being more authentic (not being afraid to show the world my “weird spiritual side”).
- I’m seeking out positive news, instead of what the media is putting out.
- I’m actively working to help others embrace this information so that we can move the collective from fear to love.
5 Steps You Can Take for How to Stay Calm During This Time
If you want to know how to stay calm in the midst of all of this chaos, it is imperative that you show up and do the work. When you do that, it grounds you and takes you out of fear. Get busy with these 5 steps and let’s bring about the positive changes we all desire…
1) Do Some Soul Searching
World change starts with you and me. This is the absolute best time to work on your spirituality. No matter what you believe in, start there. Here are some ideas:
- Journal about what you want to change about yourself, in the world, in your family, etc.
- Connect with your angels and guides
- Take a spiritual course (Daily Om is great for quality, inexpensive courses)
- Look at things from a different perspective
- Sign up for my monthly healing club
When we meditate, we bring our conscious minds into the field of pure consciousness (the unified field, oneness). That is why group meditation has been shown to change the social climate.
The benefits of meditation are unparalleled. I wrote a whole article about it here: How to Unblock the Outstanding Power of Meditation.
Through meditation, we strengthen ourselves while making a powerful personal contribution to the collective consciousness. Here’s a great article about how meditation affects the collective consciousness.
3) Make a List of What You Want to Get Done During This Time Out
We have the very unique opportunity right now to get done a lot of things we never have time to do. Sure, the kids are home, but we don’t have activities to run them to and big school projects to worry about.
Don’t waste this time in fear. Keep yourself busy with things that will enrich your mind, feed your soul, and improve your health. If you can’t think of anything, here are some ideas:
- Get projects done around the house
- Reorganize drawers, closets, rooms (you’d be amazed what that can do for your sanity!)
- Create structure for the kids (map out daily chores, expected family time, intellectual activities, physical activities, etc.)
- Spend quality time with your family
- Read, watch, and listen to inspirational stuff
- Take an online course
- If you have a business, work on your website, your marketing materials, and all the stuff you never have time for
- If you’ve always wanted to have a business, start one
- Start a blog or YouTube channel
- Set some health goals and see them through
- Do all that self-care stuff us busy moms never have time for (take a bath, paint your nails, give yourself a pedicure, do yoga, curl up with a good book, etc.)
4) Add to the Collective of Love
Remember, love is the best thing you can do for yourself, others, and the world. Love changes everything, even when it seems impossible. For example, if you send love to someone you can’t stand instead of hate, you’ll see a positive shift in your relationship (even if you only send love telepathically and the other person has no idea you did it).
Train yourself to be a force of love and light by doing the following things:
- Take a minute to read the lyrics of the Beatles song, All You Need is Love. Listen to it. Play it over and over again.
- Wear rose quartz jewelry. It resonates with the frequency of love and helps your body, mind, and spirit to do the same.
- Practice having loving responses, even to people who get under your skin.
- And don’t forget to be loving to yourself! Self-love is where it all starts.
5) Share This Information
This is what people need to be seeing right now, so please share it! Let’s stop spreading fear and start spreading love, light, and hope.
I love you!