So, you’re ready to get the ball rolling and do a Bioenergetics Scan! I’m very excited for you as this can be a truly life changing journey.
For your convenience, I have included some simple instructions for how to complete a scan and an initial intake form below.
PLEASE NOTE: We are all at different levels when it comes to technology, and my goal is to make this whole process as easy as possible. So, if you prefer, we can set up a time and I can walk you through it. Just Contact Me to set up a call.
How to Complete a Bioenergetics Voice Scan
To do a voice scan, you can follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for a NES account here.
- Once you are logged into the portal, click on “Scans” in the top grey bar.
- Click on the blue button that says “BWS Voice Scan.”
- When you are ready to start counting, click on the round blue button and count out loud to 10 (numbers will appear for you to count along with, but you don’t have to be exact with it).
- As long as a dog didn’t bark during the time you were counting or something like that, you can click the button that says you are happy with your scan. It will then check the scan for audio quality and will send the scan to me.
- While I review your scan, please go ahead and complete the initial intake form by following the directions below.
How to Complete Your Initial Intake Form
Once you sign up for a NES Health account, I will release the initial intake form to you. You will receive an email from NES when it is ready for you to complete.
PLEASE NOTE: The initial intake form is important as it will help us both to have a starting point. When you start to feel better, it is easier than you would think to forget about what we were dealing with, so this will give us a way to gauge your progress. This form will probably take you about 20 minutes to complete. Future intakes will be much shorter.
To complete your initial intake form:
- Login to the NES portal here: https://portal.neshealth.com/.
- Click on “Coach” in the top grey bar.
- Click on “Forms”
- Click the blue button that says “Start Submission” next to “NES Health Intake Form.”
- You can complete some of the form and save as you go, taking breaks as needed.
- When the form is complete, save it one final time and then click the blue “Submit” button at the bottom.