Hey there! Thanks for checking me out 😉
My name is Faith M. Davis, and I am so incredibly excited to have finally gotten to a place in my life that allows me to fully be me and to share my uniqueness with the world. I’m no longer hiding and I’m no longer letting my fears hold me back.
I’ve been through my own hell, and I’ve come out on the other side. I call it my dark period and it was an 8 year period of time when I was falling deeper and deeper until I had completely lost myself and even hated what I had become.
I have a lot to share and I’ve developed a unique process for helping busy moms infuse spirituality into their lives and renew their sense of self so that they can achieve the passion, purpose & joy they long for (even if they have no time or energy).
- Ordained Metaphysical Minister
- Certified Metaphysical Practitioner
- Certified Comprehensive Coach
- Reiki Master
- Vibralite Healer
My Dark Period & How I Found My Way Out
The deeper I fell throughout my 8 year dark period, the more I came to hate myself because I couldn’t even recognize myself anymore and I didn’t like the person I had become at all.
The thing that bothered me the most was that I was mean and I didn’t have any compassion for anyone. I didn’t want to be that way but I just couldn’t seem to locate any compassion inside of myself.
I said no to everything, which is probably the opposite of what a lot of mom’s do who end up saying yes to everything and wearing themselves thin that way. But for me, I was so drained that I couldn’t even think of doing another thing, and that included fun things like spending time with friends or taking a day trip with my family.
Everything felt like a chore on top of what I already had to deal with and saying no was just easier. But it also meant I wasn’t really living.
I was always a very spiritual person and before this all happened, I was heading up a very spiritual path, but as I went deeper and deeper into my dark period, I lost all sight of my spiritual connection. I longed for it but it felt completely impossible to recapture.
I certainly couldn’t sit still and clear my mind to meditate and I didn’t feel like I had even five minutes to dedicate to anything spiritual. I felt like it was never going to happen and that devastated me.
My financial situation was worse than it had ever been. I had lost my job right after I had my last son and I was the breadwinner in the family so it took a major toll on us, especially since we have five boys that were eating us out of house and home.
We struggled for years and the outlook just kept getting bleaker and bleaker as I maxed out credit card after credit card until we had none left to turn to (and I was never that person who carried balances on my credit cards, so it made me feel even more like a failure).
I could go on and on but you get the gist. I know you do because if you’ve read this far, you can relate. And I want you to know that this is exactly where you are meant to be because I found my way out, and it happened FAST!
In a matter of just 2 months, here’s what happened…
- I completely turned my financial situation around. Not only was I attracting clients so much that I regained the income I used to make in my full time job but this time, I was working part time in my freelance writing business.
- I wiped out $30,000 of debt easily and effortlessly, while at the same time being able to purchase a new truck for my fiance in cash.
- I gained one to two hours a day of time that I could dedicate to my spirituality.
- I changed the energy in our house and we started getting projects done that I thought would have taken another decade or longer.
- And most of all, I found myself again.
- I rediscovered my purpose, and ideas started flowing to me for how to achieve it. Not only that, but I felt so good that I was able to act on those ideas and know that they were possible for me.
- I no longer felt alone, but instead I was spiritually guided along every step of the way.
To sum it up, literally everything shifted in my life, and it wasn’t a miracle that made it happen. It was simple steps that I took and that anyone can take.
Now, I feel happy and inspired, I am attracting clients and money-making opportunities to myself like crazy, all of our credit card debt is gone, and I am in touch with my inner spirit more than ever before, which empowers me and helps me to be a more peaceful, loving, and successful person.
And you can have all of that too!
My hope is that you found this website well before you got to the “8-year dark period” mark, but even if it’s been that long for you like it was for me, I can help you reawaken your connection to yourself so you can start attracting awesome stuff, people, and situations to you instead of all the negative crap you have been landing in.
And you can do this quickly and easily, even if you feel like you have no time or energy to make it happen.