INSIDE: Discover all the different ways this global virus is cleansing negativity from our lives. It’s an opportunity to set your life on a more positive path. Are you paying attention?
In uncertain times like these, it’s natural to feel fearful, but it is also inspiring to realize that this situation isn’t all bad and that there is a lot of good coming out of it.
As we take precautions and distance ourselves form others to help save lives, we can at the same time be in awe at the wonders that are occurring, and that is that the earth and humanity are being cleansed on many accounts.
As I was thinking about this, I started collecting examples and proof, and I wanted to share it with all of my readers because I think you’ll find it just as incredible and enlightening.
All the Different Ways This Crisis is Purging, Resetting & Cleansing Negativity From Our Lives
Let’s jump right in and take a look at all the different ways we can view this crisis in a positive light and how this situation is cleansing negativity from life on earth…
The Earth is Being Cleansed
One thing that we can all take notice to is the fact that Mother Earth is going through a deep cleanse.
Who knew the earth could be cleaned up so quickly. In just a few weeks, so much has happened. Here are some examples:
- The water in the Venice canals is so clear that you can see down to the bottom.
- The smog over China has cleared.
- People that were quarantined in Wuhan can hear birds chirping outside their windows for the first time because there isn’t any noise pollution.
- Carbon emissions are being reduced all over the world.
Do you know of more examples? Please add them in the comments!
We Are Being Invited to Purge Our Past Traumas, Attachments & Emotional Blocks
This is an unprecedented time when most of us are being told that we all need to stay in our homes. People everywhere are losing their jobs. The kids are home all the time and if we do still have our jobs, we now have to find a way to work from home and home school our children at the same time.
This is a major change that is bound to bring a lot of issues to a head.
And for many of you, your first instinct is going to be to cry and want to run away, but you can’t because you have to stay in your home.
What is so important to realize is that that is an incredible gift. It’s an opportunity for cleansing negativity from your life.
I want to refer you to the following video, which sums up what I am trying to say beautifully. Below the video, I’ll point out certain places you can skip to in order to get right to the point.
At 13:56 – Here, she talks about that we are all feeling fear right now, and it’s a time to stay away from suppressing the fear and instead to deal with it. Suppressing the fear just makes it keep coming back and it will compound and get worse.
At 33:30 – This is where she really gets into this concept of feeling trapped and wanting to run away. She says that is the last thing you should do because you’ll be avoiding the dynamics that you are being confronted with at this time, which are a gift.
A lot of old energy is coming to the surface so that we can purge it, and it won’t serve you if you walk away from it.
This is the time to focus on cleansing negativity and transmuting the vibration of the dynamics you currently have from fear into love. Confront it and deal with it, and then it will dissipate and transform.
Let me give you an example of this…
Right now, my situation is that I’m “trapped” in a house with my blended family of 5 boys. Now, as you can imagine, blended families and different parenting styles are incredibly difficult, but they have never been so difficult as they are right now.
I feel like running away several times a day but I literally can’t because my area is on lockdown. So, what is happening is we are being forced to deal with this situation in a much more productive way than we have in the past.
What is coming out of it is that we are coming together as parents and we are establishing rules and boundaries that never fully got put in place before.
And I can feel that a big shift is on the way.
As difficult as this is, I am so grateful for this time and I know that our family dynamic will be transformed as we do this work.
We Are Cleansing Negativity by Releasing Our Selfishness
Let’s face it, as a society, we’ve become pretty selfish and we’ve lost sight of a lot of the values that people used to live by. But, that is all beginning to shift, and here are some examples of what I’m talking about:
- A gym trainer in Spain held a fitness class from a rooftop and people participated from their balconies all around him.
- Italians are singing from their balconies to lift each other up.
- A local restaurant in my backyard called the Hatboro Dish takes in food donations and has been serving free takeout meals for the community.
- After eating at Irma’s in Houston, a couple left a $9400 tip for all of the staff so that their families could eat over the next two weeks.
- One couple who had to cancel their wedding due to the virus donated their reception meals to NHS workers.
- Beer and alcohol companies, such as BrewDog, began producing hand sanitizer from their alcohol products.
- In New York City, thousands of people applauded the health care workers, grocery store employees, truck drivers , and other essential people who have been working hard to provide for us.
John Krasinski put together this awesome video full of good news about this virus…
Do you know of more examples? Please add them in the comments!
Cooperation & Unity is Being Embraced
Certainly in my lifetime, there has never been an event that has affected the entire planet the way this one has. When I think about that, I get chills, because it’s just incredible.
At this time, we are being forced to learn that cooperation is what will save us.
We are being reminded that we are all in this thing called life together, and that no race or part of the world is any different.
And what is happening is that we are seeing humanity coming together, and it’s a beautiful thing to witness.
- Countries are coming together to help each other for the greater good.
- Every person on the planet has a responsibility to practice social distancing.
- Families also need to work together to get through this trying time since we are being stuck under one roof together.
- When we shop, we need to limit our purchases to two so that others have toilet paper and antibacterial wipes as well.
If we work together as a planet, we can overcome this and cleanse negativity. And that is exactly what is happening. It’s amazing to watch, and I certainly hope we remember to hold onto this when all of this is over.
Our Beliefs About What Life is All About Are Being Reconstructed
We are waking up to what really matters in life.
We are realizing that we had it pretty good even though we used to complain… a lot. Here are just a few examples of this:
- Most of us are being isolated to our homes, unable to move about with the freedom we once took for granted.
- We aren’t allowed to visit with our loved ones, whom we also used to take for granted.
- We are being forced to spend all of our time with our families at home instead of being consumed with everything else in our lives.
- Many of us are finding ourselves unable to earn an income, making us appreciate what he had even if we hated our jobs.
- We are realizing how much we have forgotten about the simple pleasures of life.
- Heck, I think the entire U.S. has a newfound appreciation for toilet paper, and certainly for having stocked shelves at our grocery stores.
- With 5G on the forefront of being rolled out, it’s being hypothesized that it’s actually being rolled out as we speak during a time when we aren’t even allowed to protest it. Many people are waking up to the fact that there is a lot going on that we are blind to. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Watch this video with Robert F. Kennedy Jr and send a letter to your municipality here.
A New Value on Health Has Been Born
And , of course, when we talk about cleansing negativity, we have to mention health. We are dealing with a virus that is threatening our lives and the lives of people we care about.
We are reminded that life is fragile and should be savored. And we are reminded how important it is to keep our immune systems healthy and strong.
Too many of us, especially in America, have put health too low on the scale of importance.
- We want to eat what we want when we want and in the amounts that we want.
- Exercise is hard work that most of us don’t want to do.
- We engage in unhealthy lifestyle choices because we enjoy them or because they make our lives easier, such as eating processed foods, not getting enough sleep, drinking sugary drinks, indulging in fatty and sugary foods, smoking, drinking, etc.
- We don’t give ourselves the self care we need to thrive.
- We don’t have time for spirituality or to just be still and get to know our inner spirits.
- We aren’t dealing with emotional issues, relationship conflicts, and energetic blocks that are holding us back from happiness.
The people who are using this time as a way to improve are making changes that will lead to a healthier body, mind, and spirit.
Just look how quickly the earth is being cleansed! We can do the same for ourselves.
Now is the time to cleanse your body, mind, and spirit by nourishing yourself with nutritious foods, getting regular physical activity, and feeding our brains with positive information.
We are seeing memes of people lying on the couch and it says something like, “look at me, I’m saving the world.” Why not use this time to improve yourself instead?
This is the Chance for a Global Reset
As you can see, we can use this time to create something better than what we had before. We are each being given a chance to cleanse, purge, and reset our lives in ways we simply wouldn’t have been able to without this crisis.
We all complain on a daily basis that we want more time, that we want things to change. While it may not have come in the form we expected, come it has!
Please use this time for cleansing negativity and bringing goodness into your life!